For extended freshness, kindly store NAGI energy bars with care. They last up to 7 months in cool, dry conditions by best before date, and up to 12 months if refrigerated or frozen.
Due to the nature of raw ingredients, bars may contain fruit pits, and seed shell fragments, as well as traces of tree nuts, sesame, and/or peanuts. The manufacturing facility does not use/store/process any peanuts on its premises, but it is NOT a certified peanut-free facility, and thus we cannot guarantee this claim.
LIST OF ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Complete Protein Blend (Pea, Brown Rice)
- Coconut Nectar
- Apricots or Prunes
- Soluble Fiber from Tapioca
- Sunflower Seeds
- Cacao Powder
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Non-Dairy Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Cane Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Powder)
- Cacao Nibs
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Goji Berries
- Chia Seeds
- Lemon Flavour (Sunflower Oil, Lemon Oil)
- Sprouted Quinoa
- Apple Butter (Apples, Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Sea Salt
Please keep them out of direct heat, and store in a cool, dry environment. NAGI is not responsible for bars that have fermented or molded due to improper storage.